About the Oboz Trail Experience
Oboz Footwear, Brown's Shoe Fit, and Poudre Wilderness Volunteers are inviting you to complete as many of the Front Range's selected trails as you can in one month. This Experience is designed for you to re-discover your favorite trails, learn about new or lesser-known trails, push your limits, and recreate locally! Compete against local legends, your peers, or just yourself if that’s more your style.
The Oboz Trail Experience: Fort Collins is open to hikers, runners, walkers, and those utilizing ADA mobility devices.
Registration opens August 1st, with the Experience running from September 1st to September 30th. Participants can receive various swag from Oboz Footwear, Brown's Shoe Fit, and a host of other local supporting partners. Unlock rewards by completing Promoted Trails and everyone who completes even just one trail will be entered to win one of five pairs of Oboz shoes at the end of the Experience! The more trails you complete, the more entries you'll receive!
- August 1 - Registration opens
- September 1 - Oboz Trail Experience begins
- September 30 - Last day of the Oboz Trail Experience
- October 5 - Plan to attend the Oboz Trail Experience After-Party! There will be several drawings including the five pair of shoes from Oboz Footwear, drawings for gift cards from several of your favorite local restaurants, and a very special drawing from Buckhorn Camp and Retreat Center who is providing "One Free Week of Summer Camp or One Free Retreat Lodge Weekend Stay for up to Four.”
Participating is a Few Clicks Away and Registration is Free
1. Create an account with Terrain Scouts.
2. Register for the Oboz Trail Experience.
3. Link an Activity Tracking account to the challenge (don’t worry, there are several free tracking options! You’ll be able to create one if you don’t already have one).
4. If you are using an Activity Tracking app on your phone, be sure it is downloaded and that you are logged on. Better yet, go test it out and make sure you know how to start, end, and save your activities!
Registration Tutorial Video (2:06)
Engage With Your Trail Community
Be sure to check in throughout the month to see your progress, view the Current Standings, Activity Feed, and Participant Chat. And don’t forget to upload photos from your trail time on Instagram using #oboztrailx and #oboztrailxfoco.
And always, please respect our local trails. Refer to Leave No Trace Principles, take only pictures, leave only footprints, and pick up any litter you find along the way.
About Brown’s Shoe Fit Brown's Shoe Fit Fort Collins has been a locally owned comfort shoe store since 1963. We carry a vast selection of footwear for both work and play especially if your play is walking, running, or hiking. Our professional shoe fitters are passionate about helping find the footwear to match your foots needs. Visit our store at 3500 South College just east of Trader Joes to fuel whatever adventure your feet are taking you or shop online at www.fortcollinsshoes.com
About the Poudre Wilderness Volunteers The Poudre Wilderness Volunteers assist the Canyon Lakes Ranger District of the United States Forest Service in managing and protecting wilderness and backcountry areas within its jurisdiction. PWV maintains details for over 55 trail descriptions, which can be found here.